Borussia Dortmund defender Marc Bartra says he is doing much better after being injured when his side’s bus was damaged by explosions in Germany.
The twenty-six year old Marc Bartra, fractured his wrist in the incident, which led to Tuesday’s Champions League quarter-final first-leg against Monaco being postponed.
The German club said Bartra had an operation on Tuesday after breaking the radial bone in his arm and getting bits of debris lodged in his hand.
The centre-back, who has twelve international caps, joined the Bundesliga side from Spanish champions Barcelona in June last year.
Dortmund chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke said the club will not bend before terror after the attack.
Federal prosecutors revealed on Wednesday that an Islamist suspect had been arrested in connection with the incident.