Breaking News
Home » All News » Tragedy averted as fire engulfs shops in Benin

Tragedy averted as fire engulfs shops in Benin

Shop owners at house number thirty-seven, Plymouth Road, by Zabayo junction, Benin City escaped what would have resulted in a major fire disaster when a gas cylinder exploded.

Fedinand Osakue reports that the inferno was contained through frantic efforts of neighbours.

Comments

comments

Check Also

President Muhammadu Buhari Absent At Jumat Service

TweetPresident Muhammadu Buhari was today absent at the Juma’at service held inside the Presidential Villa, …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *